so you’ve written a book, and you’d like people to buy it, right? You’re talking about it, and mentioning it online and telling folks about it on social media, and sooner or later, hopefully that question comes up-
“That sounds really interesting. Where can I get your book?”
Are you ready for that?
Some things to consider
- Do you have a website with information about your book?
- Do you have social media pages with links to places people can get your book?
- Do you carry cards with you with links to these sites?
- Do you know where your book is carried locally?
- Do you have copies accessible (perhaps in your car) so you can provide them on request?
- In that case, do you have a tax license so you can sell your book directly?
When people are interested, you want to be prepared to put them together with your book as quickly as possible, before the next interesting thing comes along.
so be prepared- and get your book out there.
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the new Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here