It’s weekend four of The Connecticut Renaissance Faire and it’s Time Travelers Weekend, a theme so large that we’re open on Monday too, just to accomodate all of the temporal adventurers
- Saturday is Deaf Awareness Day. It’s also the day for the Steampunk Hunk Costume Contest, so gentlemen, get your gears on.
- Sunday is the Cosplay Costume Contest
- Monday is the Dr Who Costume Contest
- and on both Saturday and Sunday, there’s the special King Henry’s Feast (seating limited) and time travellers are invited to march in the royal parade
More good stuff than you can do in one day- unless you invite a temporal anomaly by jumping back in time to see the show you missed the first time round.
Special entertainment this weekend
- The Lost Boys (this weekend only)
- Zoltan the Adequate (final weekend)
The Annual Connecticut Renaissance Faire runs for five amazing weekends on Sept 21, 22, 28, 29, Oct 5, 6, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 from 10:30- 6 at it’s new site at 14 Stott Ave. in Norwich, Ct.
New home, new story. Prepare for the adventure and intrigue of the court of King Henry the VIII.
There’ll be music and laughter, damsels and knights, villains and fabulous beasts. There’ll be feats of amazing skill and of derring do. There’ll be adventure and intrigue and romance and turkey legs.
And the psychics of Foresight, of course.
And, hopefully, there’ll be you.
There are lots of lovely experiences that will be there every weekend, but there are also different special events that only happen on one weekend or one day, so you’ll want to check the website for the festival to decide when you want to come. (There’s so many interesting options, you may need to come more than once…)
Hope to see you this weekend and in the weekends to follow at the Annual Connecticut Renaissance Faire
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “The Lands That Lie Between”, “Manifesting Something Better” and her new book “The Psychich Power of Your Dreams”, all from Foresight Publications, click here