Happy Valentine’s Day! Did you write your sweetie a love poem?
Well, now the question is What Do You Do With It?
Here’s ten different options ( and, as creative people. I’m sure you can come up with more).
- E- mail it to him
- Mail it to her
- Leave it on his pillow
- Tape it to the mirror in the bathroom
- Put it under the windshield wiper of his car before he leaves for work
- Does she brown bag it? Slip it in her lunch
- Hire a messenger or a singer or a stripper to deliver it
- Give it to her and walk quickly away so she can read it in private
- Read it aloud to him
- Don’t just read it to her- declaim it to her….with dramatic gestures…
Which option you choose depends a lot on a) what kind of person your recipient is and b) what kind of person you are; and, since you know both of these things far better than I do, I’m just offering a menu of ideas to get you going.
The point here is to show your honey that you think they’re very special- and to do it in a writer-ly way
Wishing you the most poetic of success and a wonderful valentine’s day
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better” , her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between” and her new book “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, all from Foresight Publications, click here