Currently juggling a number of different writing projects/assignments/thing-a-ma-bobs.
- There’s this blog…
- and the other blog…
- and writing down the steps I took to get my first manuscript ready to go for
- and thinking about the next one to transform
- and trying to build a platform
- and the book I’m roughing out now
- and the book I originally intended to be writing now before the present one seduced me
Feel a little tired just thinking about it- so what do I do?
well I’m trying to boost my reading of books about writing in addition to everything else.
Sounds crazy, right? Well, for me, reading takes a different type of muscle than writing does, so the right kinds of books can actually be a break from writing.
Currently have two writing books in play (one for when I’m out and about and one for when I’m in) and I’m thinking that I may give you reviews as I go along (at least of the ones I like)
What books on writing do you like?
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between” and her new book “Magick for Pennies”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the new Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here