…now what’re you gonna do with it?
No, seriously. Have you thought about your writing goals for 2016?
- Write a book.
- Start a blog.
- Learn ways to market your writing and you as a writer.
- Write and sell an article to a magazine.
- Start a writer’s website.
- Join a writing critique course.
- Take a class on writing.
- Network with other writers or writing related people.
- Learn more about social media for getting your work out there.
- Get an agent.
- Start working towards traditional publishing
- Become a wild and crazy indie.
If you don’t know where you’re going, you won’t get there- so what do you want to do with your writing in 2016?
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the new Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here