I’ve been telling you all about my adventures in enthropy over the last two weeks, and I’m back now with an update.
- Computer number three up and working.
- Windows 10 (to the best of my understanding) seems to be up and running.
- More than halfway through Windows 10 for Dummies (since I am tech challenged, I find the Dummies books are the best references for me to learn things and fix things.)
- Have put markers in book of things to do/deal with, one by one. A sea of orange tags waves at me every time I pick up my Dummies book to read some more.
- Email up and running
- Face book up and running.
- Gradually bringing blogging up to date on both blogs.
- Beginning to pick off those mini-tasks from the orange tags to personalize this computer and make it my own.
- Beginning to recreate my computer bookmarks for easier access.
Not a bad start.
I still have to transfer my files, finish Windows 10 for Dummies, work my mini-tasks, load the new version of Word, read Word for Dummies and get back to working on my latest book, but given that, at this time last week, I didn’t have a working computer, this is progress.
So how’s things going for you?
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the new Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here