…between the end of one gig and the beginning of the next, and , while I slowly unpack, do laundry and start my preparations for the next adventure, I’ve also got some time to get started on writing again.
I have a number of different writing projects in line and I need to start thinking about
which one to dive into. Shall I
- dive into organizing the comments from my beta readers for one book?
- start tidying up the rough draft manuscript for another?
- do some research on writing dialect in a way that is realistic and readable, as opposed to exaggerated and corny?
- Write up some blog posts, to get a front-log of articles in the chute?
- Read more urban fantasy, to get my own mind running along the tropes and traditions of that genre?
- Or a bit of all of the above?
It’s an open week. It’s a full week
But most of all, it’s a writing week….
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the new Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here