…so what are you going to do now?
There’s a lot of options.
- You can keep writing and try to finish the story you started during camp.
- You can put the manuscript aside to rest a little bit, and come back to it with a fresh outlook and a clear mind.
- You can edit what you’ve done so far- do a copy edit, and story edit or just clean up all the rough points that happened because you were writing so fast
- You can take a break from this bit of writing and go and write something completely different.
- You can catch up on all of the things you fell behind on while you were doing Camp NaNo
- You can flee screaming into the night…
and those are only a few options. You’ve done some good writing- so what are you going to do now?
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the new Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here