There’s lots of ways to find time for writing (for some ideas, check out my other posts listed at the end of this article) A lot of times, it’s just a question of deciding whether writing is more important to you than other things.
And sometimes it isn’t. Sometimes there are more urgent or time sensitive issues in your life. Sometimes
- you’re sick
- someone you love is sick
- you have a crisis that involves health/safety/ job/home
- everything is due all at once
It’s ok. Sometimes you need to put writing aside temporarily and deal with things so that you can get back to writing with a clear mind…
The important thing, tho, is this not become the pattern for your life. If you really want to write, but things keep “coming up” it’s time to stop and look at what’s really going on.
- Maybe you want to write but there are also reasons why you don’t want to write/are afraid of writing
- maybe your life is too complicated
- maybe you’re trying for perfection and you need to think about letting good enough being good enough
- maybe you’re trying to go it alone when you need to be asking for help
There are lots of reasons why “can’t write now” can turn into “never time to write” if you let it. It’s worth looking at this, and seeing if you want or need to change what’s getting in your way
For more ideas on time for writing, check out
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies”, and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here