This weekend, Starwolf will be off at the Brass Ring Academy, teaching Occultism in the Victorian Age and doing readings, and so, having the house to myself, it’s time to plan a writer’s weekend.
I’ll have solo time to
- look at the various writing projects I have in progress and weed out the things that don’t belong in them
- pick one manuscript to spend the weekend working on
- make a project sheet about what needs to be added/fixed/written/rewritten
- update our website and our calendars on our various pages
- make a plan for writing blog articles
- stock up some blog posts in advance for future use
- eat delectable snacks and meals to give me more energy to do writer-y things
so what’s your weekend look like?
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the new Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here