We’re going through some uncertain times in the United States right now and, when things are stressful, one of the better things you can do for yourself is a good laugh.
Try some of these
- Jim Butcher’s Harry Dresden series– a magical detective with a wry sense of humor faces overwhelming odds. Polka will never die!
- Craig Shaw Gardner’s Ebenezum series– what happens when adventure comes to a mage with allergies that block his magic and his well meaning but only beginning apprentice?
- Terry Pratchett the Discworld series – classic fantasy on a flat planet examines big topics and makes you laugh out loud. It’ll make you laugh, cry, think and stay up way too late…
- Robert Aspirin’s Myth Adventures series– classic fantasy that tells the story of Skeeve, hapless apprentice magician, and his demonic teacher, Aahz;
- Simon Green’s Nightside series- a sardonic detective with a knack for finding things enters an alternative reality that lies beneath London
Laughter is good for you. Try these and see what tickles your funny bone
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the new Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here