Posted an article earlier this week (Behind the Scenes) about a writing project I’m attempting to complete in less than 7 weeks.
Figure I’m gonna do some updates along the way to help keep me focused and on task
- 18 out of 21 chapters roughed out
- Index begun
- beta readers acquired (with much gratitude for their willingness to do great deeds of reading and feedback in a short period of time)
Potential goals for this weekend
- Finish roughing out chapters
- do initial edits for flow and content for all chapters
- get chapters ready to send to betas by middle of next week (sooner if possible)
Burning the midnight oil here. How’s your writing going?
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the new Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here