Sorry there was no post yesterday.
For some reason, I wasn’t able to log in
so what do you do when you have big writer plans but the tech won’t cooperate?
- catch up on your other responsibilities
- take a class
- work on something in a different format ( like my manuscript)
- brainstorm ideas
- ask the hive mind on FB if they have any ideas on how to shake stuck things loose
- take notes with pencil and paper
- read, to feed the creative juices
- let good enough be good enough
- or just take a break
I’m back on wordpress and I’ll be adding more updates on what’s happening in this corner of the writer universe. Hope all’s well with you
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the new Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here