I’ve been working hard and the involuntary vacation from blogging on Wednesday gave me even more time to finish the second go thru. I’ve:
- numbered my chapters
- given them better names
- added missing punctuation
- check for overly repeated words and phrases and built in some variety
- smoothed and polished the flow of the book further
- begun building glossary and index
- and whittled out further errors
I’ve still got to
- add references from the body of the manuscript to additional visualizations in the appendix
- add glossary definitions
- catch any other errors
- do a third read thru and polish even more
and this manuscript is tight enough that I may have space to add more visualizations. We’ll see.
and then I get to break it up and send it off to the beta readers. Hopefully before my birthday.
Keep on editing, keep on editing…
How’s it in your corner of the writer universe?
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here