No home calls yesterday, which gave me a lot more time to polish up the current manuscript and get it ready for my beta readers. I:
- added a third visualization for time travel to the appendix
- roughed out and refined glossary definitions
- triple checked for errors, such ad missing words and missing punctuation
- did a third read through of the entire thing and polished as I went
I also confirmed email addresses for my betas, told them to expect to start receiving chapters something later in the week and started thinking about the cover letter and what specific directions I wanted to give them for what I wanted them to look for.
All I need to do now is
- split manuscript into individual chapters (I find I get more helpful response from betas if they do one bite at a time)
- and send that puppy out
Hope to get this done tomorrow, so I’ll have my birthday free to ramble around the used book store and have dinner.
How’s your writing going?
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here