…. did you write something?
So what are you going to do with it?
- keep going and finish your rough draft
- finish the section you’re on
- put it aside and let it rest
- start editing it
- polish up a section and send in a query to a magazine or a publisher
- wait and add 50 K more next Nano
There’s a lot of things you can do with the writing that you did at camp. The important thing to remember is that, whether you did 50k or 500, you’ve still done more than most of the people around you ever dreamt of
So be proud of what you did at camp. It’s amazing- and it can be the start of something bigger…
For more information on Catherine’s books, “Adventures in Palmistry”, “The Practical Empath – Surviving and Thriving as a Psychic Empath”, “Manifesting Something Better”, “The Psychic Power of Your Dreams”, “Magick for Pennies” and her urban fantasy “The Lands That Lie Between”, all from Foresight Publications, click here
and for the Kindle version of Manifesting Something Better, click here