There are lots of interesting places to go in regards to writing. Before we get started, let’s take a quick look at how you can make this blog work for you.
- Part of writing is finding your own voice. Because writers come in many different types, not everything that you find will be right for your unique writing style or what you’re currently working on. I’d encourage you to look here and in other places for the information you need, but to trust your own instincts on what is right for you.
- You can learn things by reading about them, but the best way to really learn them is to try them for yourself. See a post or an idea that speaks to your inner writer? Go try it for yourself, and see what the experience has to teach you.
- If you have questions about topics on the blog, or ones about topics that you and I haven’t gotten to yet, I’d invite you to ask them. If you have comments or experience that can add to the topics posted, I’d invite you to share those, too. I love comments and questions, as long as they’re respectful of others.
- I ask that you “work and play nicely with other children” while you’re here.
- And I hope you come back and visit regularly.